Ayat of the Dayيَوْمَ يَرَوْنَ الْمَلَائِكَةَ لَا بُشْرَىٰ يَوْمَئِذٍ لِلْمُجْرِمِينَ وَيَقُولُونَ حِجْرًا مَحْجُورًاThe day they see the angels there will be no happy tidings for the sinners; and they will say: "There is an insurmountable barrier!"
- Wathiqah al-Ikhwaan Pt# 11: Avoiding the Evil Scholars (ulamaa’ us-suu’) - Dec 14,2013 December 14, 2013 Nur uz Zamaan Radio
- Wathiqah al-Ikhwaan Pt# 10: Avoiding Magic (sihr) - Dec 07,2013 December 7, 2013 Nur uz Zamaan Radio
- The Revival of the Sunnah: Shaykh Uthman Dan Fodiyo: pt# 38 - Dec 04,2013 December 4, 2013 Nur uz Zamaan Radio
- Wathiqah al-Ikhwaan Pt# 9:Advice Regarding Women (an-Nisaa’) Pt# 3 - Nov 30,2013 November 30, 2013 Nur uz Zamaan Radio
- The Revival of the Sunnah: Shaykh Uthman Dan Fodiyo: pt# 37 - Nov 27,2013 November 27, 2013 Nur uz Zamaan Radio
Current Moon Phase
First Quarter Moon The moon is currently in Aries The moon is 8 days old
One of our Muslim ancestors from Timbuktu wrote the following about 600 years ago:
“Whoever does not inform his children of his grandparents has destroyed his child, marred his descendants, and injured his offspring the day he dies.
Whoever does not make use of his ancestry, has muddled his reason
Whoever is unconcerned with his lineage, has lost his mind.
Whoever neglects his origin, his stupidity has become critical
Whoever is unaware of his ancestry his incompetence has become immense.
Whoever is ignorant of his roots his intellect has vanished.
Whoever does not know his place of origin, his honor has collapsed.”